Thursday, June 17, 2010

Behind the Stories

Yesterday, i heard from my new colleague who meeting at HQ level
she told me that management level do not understand WHY my unit (counselling and psychology unit) is doing this story telling project. The management level, the authority does not knowing WHY this should be implement as already 3 type of project being done, similary previously.
1. The Training of Trainers for Story Telling in December 2009
2. Story Telling competition among the children
3. The reading story activities

I asked my superior, my unit head in HQ, was it true? She was telling me yes, the management level did not know what's the difference concept and how it's work. she don't even know that there is such a nice puppet stage there, untill the project had been carried out.

I think i am upsad, i may exegerate a little bit about this responses.
but most important thing is, the management level do not understand about the concept and thought this is wasteless...it's a repeated things, and not workable. After telling my ALS members yesterday online discussion before Alex came
i am so unsatisfy, and try to type a post in FB
How Storrytelling Work in Therapeutic Way

aish....i should tag the particular person and let him read a little bit....
haha, it's my own good and manner way to let the specific group understand about this storytelling concept
i feel that i need to explain and tell

Melinda email me
she give me some ideas, and i started to perceived things in different aspects
maybe i need to learn and expand my write up skill in a good way
make it BLACK and WHITE, clear with aims, goals, objective, and / or expected outcomes for this result, the report should include videol, audio, or storyline was used.....etc
haiya...never ending paper work
seeing so much paperwork, my head start to "pening-pening" and got a lot of start coming out

i will see how can i do.
as i had attended Solution Focus Brief Counselling Therapy
i start to look at the problem as possible solution.
it's will work, and things will change.
this is the power of Positive Thinking, and the secrects will come along.........
Hurray........

feeling better now....

2 comments:

  1. That is our X10, I heard your fighting spirit, hurray indeed. Positive thinking. Never say give in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TQ Melinda~
    see... my colleague and my Unit Head is joining CCS 2010, and it is a beginning :) it moved slow, but this is positive improvement!! will continue CPPD... looking forward to finish TUOAIM....

    ReplyDelete