Thursday, July 23, 2009

Revise:2nd edit.

Once upon a time, far far away land, there lived a Prince named PaniSuria. He was the only son of King Panihandsome and Queen PaniCantik. They stayed in the kingdom of Fericirea, the land of fortune, with the richest blessings of the TuhanKurnia and full of happiness. The Kingdom of Fericirea is surrounded by the sea, with fruitful berries, fish and a huge variety of food to support its people. But, Prince PaniSuria was not a happy price. He was always singing a lonely song along with him

"Lonely i am so lonely, I have nobody,To call my owwnnn Lonely I m so lonely, i m mr. Lonely, I have nobody, To call my owwnnn, I m so lonely"

Although he has everything he wanted in the castle, it was never enough to make him happy.An enchanted rose garden, a tremendous comeliness, a calm and soothing playroom with thousands upon thousands of toys. But Prince PaniSuria still cannot feel the happiness. The happy face would never appear but only the sadness and loneliness in his eyes.

People in Fericirea Kingdom were not aware that their lovely prince was feeling lonely.

Prince Panisuria always mumbled: I am living in this big castle, but my papa and mama are too busy. I have no buddy to talk to, no friends to play together with! These bobololo car, sweet Yammy Yammy cookies, sukisuka playground is meaningless with me all alone to play with. Arhhh... I am so bored!! I am alone....


The loyal Manis, Masam, Pahit, and Pedas of Prince tell him that there lived a legendary wise man deep inside a secret forest called ParniHarmoni. Soon, the men of the prince, Manis, Masam Pahit and Pedas travelled to the woods of ParniHarmoni , the secret forest to search for the wise man, PutihPutih . They wanted to invite him to Fericirea kingdom to meet Prince PaniSuria.

Prince Panisuria told PutihPutih about his loneliness and sadness. PutihPutih understood and said to him: "Don’t worry, my little prince, I’ll help you". Then, PutihPutih cast a spell out from his incantation: "GuluGuluWalaWalaBaliBaliBumb"!

Immediately, PutihPutih turn Prince Panisuria in Macalister Park. The park where children play and luagh together. Then PutihPutih told Prince Panisuria: "Here my little prince, before you start making friends, I shall give you these 7 magic words : Be confident to when you talk, Be polite, Be truthful, Be Selflessness, Be Respectful, Be Kindn and always listen".

After PutihPutih told the price about the magic words, PutihPutih disappeared, leaving Prince Panisuria with the magic words to play. When Prince try to talk to the children, immediately, Prince Panisuria felt no more sadness and loneliness. He knew that he had walk his first step to make friends. When the Prince Panisuria recite the magic words, miracle happened. All the children came to him, talked to him, and they finally played together. Prince was enjoy playing and he no longer lonely.

Prince Panisuria always remembered the 7 magic words: Be confident to talk, Be polite, Be truthful, Be Selflessness, Be Respectful, Be Kindness, and always listen. He tell himself, "I MUST BE CONFIDENT WHEN I TALK, I MUST BE POLITE, I MUST BE TRUTHFUL, I MUST BE SELFLESS, I MUST RESPECT OTHERS, I MUST BE KIND AND I MUST ALWAYS LISTEN TO OTHERS"

Since then, happy face is always on Prince PaniSuria’s face. On his 10th birthday, he received a lot of birthday greetings from all around the world. Can you remember his magic words?

- THE END-

Thank you for all helping me and guide me. i think with this revise version, the grammar mistake will be eliminate :)

if there is no more comment, i will used this as my puppet show.
haha

1 comment: